Monday, April 23, 2007

Bossa Nova Monday: Clown Man

Yo, geeky!An Inauspicious Beginning

What better way to debut a feature here on Final Form than with an underwhelming character like Clown Man? This wacky Robot Master was one of the first four opponents available in Mega Man 8, circa 1997 for the PS1 (in my experience). The Thunder Claw you obtain from him allows you to grapple and swing later in the game, not unlike Wire Sponge's Strike Chain in MMX2. Not a particularly hard boss, but I plan on running a pilot series of four Bossa Nova Mondays, so I had to start somewhere.

Main Weapon:Thunder Claw
Special Attack:Thunder Carnival
Weakness:Tornado Hold
Distinguishing Feature:Those wacky long arms
Difficulty:3/10
Death Quote:"See you in my dreams."
Similar Characters:Split Mushroom (MMX4), Necro (SFIII)

I'll make you join my men!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was already afraid enough of clowns, but you had to share Clown Man with me. Thanks.

Killa said...

You're welcome!