Sunday, December 10, 2006

What have I been up to?

YOGA!
(Purple Dhalsim rocking flesh-tone Zangief with the Yoga Legend super.)

Yeah, I've been wasting some time screwing around with Street Fighter EX 2 Plus on MAME when I have some free time at home. I know in my last arcade post I said I didn't care for 3D fighters in emulation, but, you know, I'm waffling. Emulation was my first taste of Rival Schools, and my EX experience is rather lacking.

I've played a couple of X-Men Vs. Street Fighter matches online over Kawaks recently, only to have my ass handed to me by scrub tactics. I may need more practice, or I may have to admit that I just can't execute with a keyboard. Ah well. Sooner or later I'll find some competition close to my (low) level.

When I'm not at my household CPU, I've got Prince of Persia Revelations in my PSP, and Metal Gear Portable Ops ready to take it's place ASAP. I've also got Ico with me whenever I get some rare PS2 time over at Poptart's or Catarina's.

So, you know, I'm ready to kill time at a moment's notice.

No comments: