Wednesday, July 11, 2007

E3 Predictions: Killa Edition

What do I think?

  • The PSP redesign seems like a lock, and I have quite a keen interest as I have already devised a plan to hawk my current old-gen unit ahead of the release whenever it may be. I suppose I should get moving, though. Moments after the announcement hits the value is going to take a nose-dive.
  • I also have to agree with Bis Sis on a new SSBBrawl character announced, and likewise I would not be surprised by a third partier. My third party pick would be Mega Man, if he wouldn't be so damn similar to Kirby. Taito's Bub and Bob would also be nice, as would Jak with Daxter, though they really don't fit the platform criteria. If they bust out an in-house shocker, I've got all my pink chips on Birdo.
  • To continue to piggyback, I think any announcment from Ueda's camp would be an HD Remix of Shadow of the Colossus. I don't think we're going to get any real taste of an original project. Sorry.
  • I think Capcom's SSF2THDR and SPF2THDR will be dated and priced. Date? November-ish. Price? A bit tougher to guess. We'd be lucky to see them for $8, although I think anything over $15 would be a mistake. (That's PSN dollars by the way, which is roughly equivalent to real money.)
  • The new MGS4 trailer will elaborate further upon the unknowns that are omnipresent in the enigma that is Guns of the Patriots. My guess? Keep your eyes peeled for Vamp.

No comments: